Saturday, May 8, 2010

Humanity (I Belong)

Today, humanity is beautiful.

I realized this when I though of the angry person who yelled at me as I j-walked and a mother let her daughter be overly rowdy on the bus.

I saw, I see couples fight, friends hurt each other, accidents happen, rain, snow, possible a peek of sunshine.

I heard, I hear dramatic fights, rude remarks, anger.

Depressing? Some say yes. I say that today, humanity is beautiful. Because today, each of us (no exclusions apply) must fight all of the before mentioned to see that these stupid mistakes, frenzied feelings, and life situations somehow even everything out amongst us humans.

I say, today, humanity is beautiful because no one is exempt from the struggle of overcoming evil with good.

And this makes me say, I belong (you belong).

No comments:

Post a Comment