Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Rambling...

Sometimes, I have to force myself to write. It doesn't always flow. I'm not always inspired. In fact, I'm rarely "inspired". Tonight is one of those nights. I'm sitting here listening to the Script, I've had an eventful day, and there's things I've began to write that I should finish.

I almost feel like writing. But not enough to actually put the work into writing something worthy of being read. So instead, I pretend like I am writing a spectacular piece of art while I am actually rambling about nothing - just like I am now.

Something that has been on my mind is how much people change. Sometimes it is a puzzle figuring out the who and how. Did I change or did they? Or both? And how? Positive change? Negative change? Or something neutral?

Last year at this time of year I was spending my team being irresponsible and failing classes. This year, I'm being responsible, working two jobs, and doing my best not only to pass, but to excel in my classes. But the fun factor is lacking. I'm caught in the everyday cycle of work, school, homework, sleep. And I'm not sure exactly how to break the cycle. I'll be twenty in four days. And I'm scared that this is only the beginning of this overly mature, boring life. And that's the end of my rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment