Monday, May 24, 2010

We (don't) Meet Again

Disclaimer: I'm not a stalker... I just happen to run into the same people many times. Ha!

I'm pretty sure this is the 3rd time I've seen you this week. On Monday and Wednesdays you ride the same bus, same time as I do. And now, sitting in Starbucks, I see you again. Honestly, I don't find you insanely attractive. But you look like a person with whom someone can talk or laugh.

(Ok. You also have a nice smile.)

But really, I see you all the time. But somehow fate has had it that all I do is SEE you. I've never bumped into you and had to apologize. We don't have any classes together, and no one I know has happened to know you too.

So here I am blogging on my Dell (about you) while you sit 20 feet away doing something on your HP. And in the end, one of us will leave, I'll see you around nine-ish tomorrow, and I still won't know you.

*Sigh*

And so, this is how life goes.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS!
    for two reasons: because i can relate. it's crazy seeing someone so often that you think you know them, even though you really don't.
    and because this made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thanks! Who's the anonymous person, btw? Jamila, I have succeeded then! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete