Saturday, June 26, 2010

3... wait... 2 Followers

So I awoke yesterday and was checking around on my fabulous blog and discovered that I had a new + random follower! I was thrilled at this development and mentally patted myself on the back. After all, at least someone found me interesting! Let us speed forward to today where I found that my following had dropped from three back down to two. I lost my new friend!

Now I am asking myself what I am supposed to do. I am devastated! What is a girl to do? I would like to think that I am funny, interesting, creative, or at least weird enough to keep around, but I am losing faith.

Well, new action must be taken. Hopefully more to come...

1 comment:

  1. i love your works and i feel like you deserve a larger audience. you have a lot to say.

    ReplyDelete