Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Camera!

So my Father and sister has finally relinquished the Nikon film camera I will be using to experiment with photography. This will turn out one of two ways: either I will be insanely good at photography or I will be absolutely terrible. You see, there's something you should no about me. I am an extreme person and everything I do falls under one of those categories. Luckily, it saves me from being under that horrifying category I label as mediocre.

Give me a few weeks and a few trips to get the film developed and we will both see the results. Cross your finger!

2 comments:

  1. T;
    it would not surprise me if you were extremely good at photography...gramps & grams are both pretty good & stil trying to get better at it.Neither of us will settle for mediocrity either;-)
    granA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I am! I've already experimented somewhat, but I haven't gotten the film developed. sometime soon though..

    ReplyDelete