Monday, August 23, 2010

Honesty

Now the "moment of truth" (as Simon Cowell always states on American Idol), I have writers block. And what is blocking me is the fact that I can't seem to focus on much lately. There's been a lot going on in my life and even they aren't huge issues, they are little things that add up.

I'm trying to write consistently, but everything is turning out a bit mushy. I'm making no promises, but I'm asking that my readers keep reading and commenting during the dry spell. I have found that when I do push beyond the writer's block, sometimes I write even better. Hopefully I will hit a jackpot soon. For now, here's a video I found incredibly adorable and amazing!

2 comments:

  1. i think your writing is great. you will get through this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! It is all about consistency!

    ReplyDelete