Friday, September 3, 2010

Ten Current Obsessions (With Links)

1. Danny O'Donoghue: He's a beautiful man that can write lyrics, play piano, and sing. Need I say more?
2. Tom's Shoes: Although I don't own any, I've found myself visiting the website often. Great concept!
3. Facebook Stalking: Who doesn't do it every now and again?
4. All the Apparatus: This is a fabulous, local Portland band. I discovered them playing downtown close to the square. A full post about them may follow shortly.
5. Scarves: Every fall, the obsession re-ignites.
6. Lie to Me: Please watch this show! You won't regret it. The concept, acting, and characters are phenomenal!
7. Hating Fast Food: I ate a chalupa today and wanted to go throw up. Yet still, I won't be giving up McDonald's sweet tea anytime soon. Sorry.
8. Budgeting: School is starting! I must be organized!
9. Oregon State University: I'm discovering more reasons to attend this school when I finally do transfer.
10. Volleyball: It had been a while since I had seriously played. But there is something about around 8 amazing serves that fuels a desire in me to play the game more often.

Do you have any current obsessions you would like to share?

3 comments:

  1. Excellent! You like the Script! I feel extremely proud of them. I know I shouldn't...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eleanor, I am a huge fan of them! They are one of the best bands that I've heard go more mainstream in a long time. You have every right to be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay to number 7. As a former fast food addict I'm also obsessed with saying "Ewwww, you're going to eat that?!" when someone I'm with decides they want fast food hahaha.

    ReplyDelete