Sunday, November 21, 2010

Character Evaluation

Lately, I've been messing with writing fiction since I'm taking a fiction class. I really enjoy developing and evaluating characters. This is just an exercise that I'm doing with someone specific in mind to get me thinking about the things not obvious in a person and the way others react to them. The "I" in this exercise is not necessarily me. 


  1. I don't like your shoes. They are not quite black but not quite gray, like the color was a mistake that was never fixed. 
  2. You make this expression. Your lip curls up to the left, and your eyebrows meet together. I don't know what this expression means. I think that it may be confusion.
  3. When you walk into a room I don't smell volumes of cologne on you. Some guys drown themselves in it, and although it initially smells good, it is eventually overwhelming. 
  4. You aren't photogenic. You look uncomfortable in most of your pictures; as if the camera's lens is a multitude starting at you.
  5. You don't laugh often. Normally, it is just a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment