Sunday, December 5, 2010

I Listen

Image from http://paintingkitty.blogspot.com/ by Viktoria La Paz. I love her work!

You made me smile so strongly
that the power in that smile
ruled over nations of hurt.

You made me laugh so loudly
that the victory in that laugh
conquered my own enemies.

You made me think so deeply
that the depth of those thoughts
drowned out the noise of masses.

You spoke so quietly, I listened
with everything: both ears focused,
both hands reaching out, my mind tuning

in, my heart beating upon the center
of your words to be apart of something
brilliant. I listen, you affect me.

4 comments:

  1. I'm charmed!

    By the way, I check in on your blog every week. I'm glad to see you're back writing. Like I told you before, you are supremely talented and you absolutely should keep writing, and writing, and writing... :) Viktoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I appreciate it. I was totally out of the loop for a while there, but I'm really happy to be writing again.

    Again, I love your stuff! I check your blog frequently as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iusually love all your writings;this one, specialy touched me.GRANA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I'm really glad that you read what I write and area always willing to take the time to comment.

    ReplyDelete