Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer Goals

Here's some things that I've been wanting (or need) to do this summer. I've been compiling this list away from my computer for quite a while with the hopes of copying it here. More may be added!

- Go to the beach for a weekend.
- Get a full time job.
- Which means... quit DQ and leave with a bang!
- Write, write, write!
- Apply for internships and scholarships like a good student!
- Get a head start on math.
- Get some sun!
- Save for a car
- Visit UW and OSU
- Have Hollye visit me!
- Save money for School
- Plan for the academic year
- Make a new friend
- Advocate for something
- Be amazing (I'm running out of things)

WELL, that's about it for now. Hopefully I can think of something more witty, intelligent, or imaginary then this for the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment