Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thanks Jamila! (not really)

So my amazing friend and writer Jamila has tagged me. I'm supposed to write 12 likes, 1 love, and 8 hates. Apparently this comes from a youtube video I had never seen before today. I'm also supposed to link back to Erimentha, whom I have never heard of before to day either! I suppose today is a day of new things.

I like boys who make me laugh and girls who are confident.
I like writing something I know is good.
I like being a friend who inspires people to tap into how amazing they are.
I like NOT being the girl who falls for any guy who gives me attention or is nice. Pathetic.
I like the feeling I get when I am alone and with my piano and I create something awesome... even though I can never remember what I did later.
I like people who listen.
I like people with morals.
I like carmex.
I like black and white pictures... there's something beautiful in the simplicity.
I like crying, dancing, laughing, and playing in the rain.
I like being right.
I like doing things that people wouldn't expect me to do.

I love feeling complete and knowing exactly what my purpose is.

Today I am not letting silly things get to me. Like a crazy boss who doesn't schedule me any days for two weeks, past mistakes, or housecleaning.

I hate not excelling at one thing.
I hate when other people are a lot better than me (that's bad, I know).
I hate when people take advantage of me.
I hate when people expect little from me.
I hate annoying pets.
I hate messing up or not finishing something.
I hate people who talk when they know nothing.
I hate when people think that rhyme is poetry - fail.

And I don't know who to tag in this! So I'll wait for that!

1 comment:

  1. i KNEW you would make me laugh!

    "I hate when people think that rhyme is poetry- fail" AHAAHAHHA so true. I. Love. This.

    ReplyDelete