Friday, July 30, 2010

And So I Smiled....

I am compiling a list of things that have made me smile lately... these are not in any particular order. This is simply an insight into my life.

- My friend has been visiting for over a week!
- I may be inheriting my father's Kindle because he is lusting after an I-pad.
- I now have 7 Google Followers, 15 Twitter Followers, and 65 Facebook Followers.
- I can see the floor in my room.
- I've come into contact with some friends I haven't seen in a while.
- I made brownies with my 8 year old sister yesterday.
- The brownies had peanut butter in them (this deserved its own bullet if you know my love forpb.)
- I'm listening to Adele.
- I may go to the fair tomorrow!
- I finished reading the Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver and am ready to start a new book.
- Handsome young men.
- Good hair days.
- I made 4 people happy in a very simple way.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the blog love! I'm thinking we might be kindred spirits when it comes to brownies, peanut butter and handsome young men! I hope you enjoyed the Poisonwood Bible -- there is nothing like a great read, well except maybe cute boys!!
    Have a fantabulous weekend!

    www.rantersbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! Have you read the Poisonwood Bible? Awesome book! And I do believe that what may be even better is a cute boy who also loves a good read, brownies and peanut butter! :-D

    ReplyDelete