Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Spotlight is on ME (Kidding).

I have been doing my best to promote my blog as much as possible. I know that this sounds terrible, but let us be honest, we all do it. After all, we write to be read.

That being said, in the last week I've gone from 5 Google Followers to 9, 61 Facebook Followers 20 71, and I'm not sure about how twitter has changed.

But I'm asking those who are reading to follow me on Facebook and Twitter and then suggest to your friends to follow me. I know it is a lot to ask, so only do it if you've read something that is worth sharing.

Thanks a million to everyone who has decided to join me on my writing journey and I'm really excited to see what comes of all of this. It excites me to know that I have an audience! Thanks!

Another post should be coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment