Friday, July 9, 2010

Another Meaningless Post


There comes a time in everyone’s life when everything becomes so clear. Most of the time, this is greeted by much tears and dramatic anguish. And so here I am tonight, wishing that someone would finally stop giving me the cold shoulder and call me, wishing that another person would reassemble our crumbled friendship, and realizing that sometimes “airplanes in the night sky” aren’t real wishes.

The thing that’s the clearest right now is the night sky. And it signifies that wishes are fairytales for children. I have arrived at the peak of life; it is the moment where everything becomes dreary and dark (cue dramatic storm music). This will continue until I fall in love with that perfect someone and we live…

But wait! That is simply another fairytale. The perfect someone is always attracted to another perfect someone and not the me someone. I’m the girl who attracts late night train and bus fellows, student center creeps, and apparently, unfaithful friends. If it wasn’t for the fact that I’ve been “taught better” and that all the symbols I can type look despicable together, I’d be cheap swearing.

Yes, I am being a pessimistic person. But come talk to me at 2:30am when your best friends are far away, you are bored out of your mind, and somehow cannot sleep. Let’s see how preppy and positive you are miss cheerleader!

So if you have not previously been introduced to this side of me, well now you know; basically I am the most sarcastic person you will find.

I’m not as dramatically in anguish as I pretend to be. Half the things I say I do so for the purpose of viewing another’s reaction.

So it is clear that I have resolved to a meaningless ramble. But I figured that my blogless blog needed something. It is like salt; a lot of it is amazing, but even just a tad will do those French fries some good! Hopefully a meaningful post will follow. Comments are still welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment