Monday, July 5, 2010

We (don't) meet again - Part Two

I have seen you again. This time you were wearing a burgundy shirt and jeans. I would like to remind you (and everyone reading) that I am not a stalker. But since school has ended, I haven’t seen you; that’s been a month! And then on the 4th of July at the Beaverton Transit Center, we (don’t) meet again! What is so strange about this is that it isn’t one of our regular (non)-meeting places. But you were here, I was here, and here we were totally minding our own business until you got out of someone’s car and the seatbelt kept getting stuck in the door. You caused quite a distraction – I laughed inside.

And then I realized it was you and my heart didn’t flip flop… I simply had a realization! And that realization wasn’t anything new or foreign; I only realized it was you, again. So, now, I am wondering whether or not you will be in one of the 5 classes I am taking this coming fall. And I wonder whether if I ever actually meet you if you will be someone I can show these posts to without getting severely creeped out. Maybe now would be a good time to direct you to my anti-love post. But by all means, don’t look at my insanity post.

So I conclude this post with questions to all my readers (sarcasm); have you ever seen a stranger multiple times? Did you ever meet them? And lastly, would it creep you out if you found that a stranger was blogging about you?

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Tsionah, thanks for your recent comments on my posts; I greatly appreciate your words and thoughts!

    As for this post, I thought it was rather interesting and that you are most definitely NOT a stalker, so don't worry about it.

    As for myself, meeting a stranger several times, I'm sure it's happened without me noticing it.

    But would it be creepy if I found out that a stranger was blogging about me?

    Not really.

    Anyway, write on and love on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! Sorry for my late response. I've been a bit off the radar this week! I enjoy your blog! Thanks for responding to the questions. I'm quite the fan of sarcasm and irony so read my posts with that in mind!I look forward to hearing from you more.

    ReplyDelete