Saturday, November 20, 2010

Habits

A good friend and I both have this thing where we convince ourselves for as long as possible that we have no interest in a guy, even if we do. I find it amusing and that's where I got the idea for this.

They say that habits form over a period 
of time like mountains forming, tree limbs 
growing, canyons widening, and relationships
building, word by word. Sentence to sentence. 

They say that habits can either be good 
or bad. So I convince myself that my 
habitual thoughts of you only exist in order
to build a consistency of  not being attracted. 

They say that repetition is the key to beginning
or breaking a habit and so I repeat to myself 
the words of I don't like you, I won't like you,
I can't like you. Until I am only thinking of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment