Monday, December 26, 2011

Bucket List

Ever since I was around 12 I have been creating lists of things that are important for me to accomplish. I  have been meaning to post my bucket list on this blog for quite a while. Here it finally is! Some of these are silly, but I guess if I wrote it down, it was important to me at some point. If something is crossed out, it means I have accomplished it.

  1. Travel through out Europe.
  2. Get married.
  3. Adopt children.
  4. Get my Bachelors Degree.
  5. Obtain my Masters Degree.
  6. Live downtown.
  7. Work downtown.
  8. Live on my own before getting married.
  9. Have my poetry published.
  10. Work at a coffee shop.
  11. Perform my own music.
  12. Sing in front of a large audience.
  13. Record my own music.
  14. Write a book.
  15. Manage a non-profit.
  16. Learn how to play piano.
  17. Learn how to play acoustic guitar.
  18. Be a good cook.
  19. Learn a foreign language.
  20. Have a garden.
  21. Go on a road trip, Pacific to the Atlantic.
  22. Be an extra in a movie.
  23. Be in a reality TV show.
  24. Have a best friend. 
  25. Live in DC for a year.
  26. Live in NYC for a year.
  27. Tell a guy I like him.
  28. Make home-made pasta.
  29. Take First Aid/ CPR classes.
  30. Overcome my fear of jumping into water!
  31. Take a pottery class. 
  32. Take an unexpected trip.
  33. Sing karaoke. 
  34. Own a home.
  35. Own a car.
  36. Meet Adele.
  37. Make an epic YouTube video.
  38. Take a poetry writing class.
  39. Fall in love.
  40. Have a blog with followers I don't know.
  41. Hitchhike.
  42. Save someone's life.
  43. Study abroad. 
  44. Take an art class.
  45. Take voice lessons.
  46. Be outgoing and confident.
  47. Be a strong leader.
  48. Go camping.
  49. Make my own clothing.
  50. Be a someone's mentor.
  51. Be in a singing competition.
  52. Be in the newspaper.
  53. Learn how to be a good photographer.
  54. Plan someone else's wedding.
  55. Decorate a home.
  56. Start my own business.
  57. Create my own secret/family recipe.
  58. Be in a protest.
  59.  Get an Iphone.
  60. Buy my own laptop.
  61. Write a script for a play.
  62. Work with kids.
  63. Research my family history.
  64. Get contacts.
  65. Be good at volleyball.
  66. Visit every state in the US.
  67. Travel throughout the Middle East. 
  68. Build a tree house. 
  69. Have a personal library in my home.
  70. Read the Bible through.
  71. Invent something.
So this is an incomplete list... but it's rather lengthy as is! It was nice to cross some things out.

1 comment: