Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Morning Ramble

I remembered my dream and you were there. We were just sitting together and talking, but somehow it made my sleep deeper. Not even the buzzing of my phone from a best friend could convince me to return to reality.

But now I am awake. And reality is felt in the pit of my stomach. It is strange that the inability to fix a situation stirs so intensely. These aches: cancer, undiagnosed diseases, friend's depression, conflict. It is like a disease of my own and I shrink a bit more with each spasm.

You, with your consistency to others while at the same time yourself, are the one I want to talk to. With all your positive attributes though, the one thing you could be is a bit more perceptive. But then again, I am pretty good at masking.

I honestly don't know where I am going with this. All I know is that I feel the need to write but I haven't because I don't want to be honest with myself. It would require too much right now. And right now, there's not much that I have to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment