Thursday, May 3, 2012

It's May!


It is May! This time of year always makes me happy. First of all, it's the month of my birthday. Secondly, the sun starts shining more regularly in Oregon. Thirdly, I can feel summer break on its way!

To be entirely honest, the last month has not been especially fantastic for me. My mind was on overload with many situations. Trusting in God isn't one of my specialties. But in this moment, I feel great. Sure, not all of those situations have miraculously transformed, but perhaps I am changing; and that, my friends, would be the greatest miracle of all. I am learning to value life. I am a privileged person and should never take for granted the things that I have. 

This post doesn't have much direction. But in a moment like this, writing seems to be what I gravitate towards. I am feeling positive about something in particular and it makes me want to take a risk. The most epic songs are the ones running through my mind. I feel bold. It's 1:44am, and I feel bold. Why does this sudden strength not hit me at a more convenient time? 

But I digress. In 7 hours I will be taking a statistics test that I am entirely unprepared for. So let's hope that this strength spills over throughout the day. And I am out!...

No comments:

Post a Comment