Sunday, September 2, 2012

I haven't written because...

Maybe I can't convince myself to sit and write because writing somehow shatters the illusion, if not for everyone else, for myself.

 Someone once said that poetry is a lie that tells the truth. For me, this applies to writing in general. Whether I am straight up venting, writing a poem, or a story, somehow I feel like I am giving away something about myself each time. Maybe that just shows how I have never quite reached a level of maturity in my writing that I need to.

Every now and again, real life sucks out my creativity. With working a lot, trying to go back to school, and juggling a build up of emotions that make me uncomfortable, I have been afraid that blogging would just end up being a post about something ridiculous that future Tsionah will regret. I may have to admit to some truths I've previously avoided.

The one thing I'm absolutely sure of right now, is that nothing is certain. Everything changes. I change. And while I've opened up my blog numerous times to write, I cannot seem to write about those changes. I process some things by writing about them, so please excuse me while I decide not to write.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I understand, I go through such periods myself.

    ReplyDelete