Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Bad Poetry

I spend this time writing poetry about you
and your absurd way of singing
each thought and I just thought
maybe you would take some time to write
a poem for me, even if it is no good. After all,
I'll take what I can get and it would be equal
to what I'm giving. I don't know how to do things
like liking, but I'm sure you've also got a song
for that. If only music could really fix the problems
bottled up inside. There's a list of them as long as a list
of cliches I always seem to write. Perhaps, i am not
unique after all. I would be ok with a mediocre me if
there was an extraordinary us. I hate to admit it, but
there's strength to be found in holding hands.
Write me a poem about how I'm a little
unstable but that's why I have you to lean on.

No comments:

Post a Comment