Sunday, December 9, 2012

Depressing post, alright...

I believe that we all have different things that we lean against for security. For me, it's been friends and my goals and ambitions. Honestly, my goals and the progress to accomplish things have given me more confidence in my life than anything else. That is why right now, that confidence seems to be fading. My goals, although still in place, don't seem to be getting any closer to completion. In fact, more questions keep arising. More obstacles keep coming up. But what is to be done? Part of me wants to pack my bags and start somewhere new and push past the fear of falling flat on my face. Ok, most of me wants to just pack my bags. It's not that I don't like Portland or the people here. I do have friends here, my family is here. But what am I doing here? Right now?... Nothing. I've been contemplating purpose a lot lately. I've lost sight of mine, if I ever really saw it. You only live one life, and it passes as if its a mere moment. Should I live discontent? I don't think so... And yet I am stuck. There's so many things I've listed on bucket lists and life to do lists, and where am I at in making those things happen? Nowhere near where I should be! I'm running out of time, and yet I'm only running into brick walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment