Friday, January 17, 2014

January Personal Post

It has been a few months since I have made a personal post or rant. Tonight, I find myself alone watching way too much TV and movies. I have consumed way too much salt and not nearly enough chocolate. Truthfully, this night is not incredibly different than most nights. In fact, I started this post last night and didn't even have to edit it for it to be true.

Recapping 2013 is not something I'm interested in doing. More than anything, I am looking to move forward. As is the usual, I created a list of 2014 goals. Here are some of them:


  • Color my hair (done, with henna from lush...all natural)
  • Drink more water
  • Create a tangible 5 year plan
  • Cook more for myself and others
  • Make a new friend
  • 4.0 every term
  • Go to more live music shows
  • Appreciate people more vocally
I am thoughtful how last year started so pitifully because of situations out of my control. This year has begun somewhat shakey as well but entirely because of my own decisions. I feel like I can handle it though... these are things that can be fixed. I feel hopeful. I am rediscovering myself and what it means to be happy. Cheers to 2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment