Friday, January 17, 2014

The things left unsaid

As of late, I have been feeling that there are things I haven't said that I want to. Since I love lists I thought I would make one in no particular order of these statements. Off the top of my head, there are two people in particular that a lot of these will be directed towards, but I imagine as I type more will come up.

Here goes nothing.


  • It isn't fair to string people a long.
  • She's SO incredibly fake. 
  • You can't expect me to be the adult all the time.
  • Why should I be the one to reconcile everything?
  • You never gave me a chance to speak.
  • Neither did you.
  • I'm scared to be friends again...
  • ...But I can't seem to stop myself.
  • I'm sorry.
  • I'm sorry to you too.
  • And you.
  • And everyone else.
  • I really don't like you.
  • My confidence and value does not rest in you.
  • Thanks for helping me realize I am more than I thought.
  • I love you.
  • I miss you.
  • I REALLY miss you.
  • You are not what I want.
  • You may be what I want.
  • I have no idea what I want.

1 comment: